Thursday, March 02, 2006

What is the world coming to?

The eternal moan of the old fogey, but who on earth could this be, and that last bit...
I was just walking down Brentwood High Street with ***** , having been to buy a few bits for the house, when we passed a group of young boys. I was on the phone to my brother at the time. These boys couldn't have been more than eleven or twelve years old. The minute they saw me, they started shouting abuse. "Yeah, it's her, I can tell by the dodgy nose" and "she ain't that good looking in the flesh" and "I'd shag her but *****'s better" and so it carried on. Normally I ignore no-brained twats like that but since they were only children, I thought I'd tell them off like children. I told them all to grow up and have some respect and to learn some manners. They ran away red-faced (but still shouting abuse). To shout abuse like that is bloody rude and even more disgusting for the fact that they could see I was on the phone.
Now it comes as a little surprise to me that etiquette stickler is Jodie Marsh:

(it took quite a search to find a snap of her that passed decency rules)
But I think that she has a point. The parents of those yobs should say, "I don't care if she is a whining, bitchy orange-skinned slapper who'll snog anyone for a column inch, you don't shout abuse to anyone when they're on the mobile! The mobile aways comes first, wait for 'em to hang up before you give out grief.
Coming soon, "Fine Manners the Jodie Marsh Way".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home