Saturday, May 06, 2006

Dog Food

No, nothing to do with the Jodie Marsh Diet, "When I go in Macdonalds, I order the same thing every time, it is: large fries, 2 milks and 3 buns with just cheese in (no meat, no dressing). I get laughed at every time I make my order but I don't care. I enjoy my cheesey buns, their fries are vegetarian (ie. not cooked in animal fat) and it's quick and easy to eat. Either that or, Pizza and chips, or run to the local dirty kebab shop to get chips with cheese and burger sauce on." Plus, of course, booze, booze, and more booze.

So that's how she gets those thighs!
No, I'm referring to the latest publishing sensation in Italy. Though some of us might prefer Prince Henrik of Denmark's version of "Dog Food."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home